Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wheres Your Cervix Where On Your Finger Is Your Cervix When High, And Why Has My Cervix Been High Ten Days Past Ovulation?

Where on your finger is your cervix when high, and why has my cervix been high ten days past ovulation? - wheres your cervix

Haha, I still hear people say, what is the height of the neck, my question is me, Dont worry, I washed is very high, as in my middle finger is as weak as the first line in the tip of the fingers when it still seems high. The review is the cervix more than that, or it is considered a low? Thank you and God bless.

1 comment:

Harry and Isla's Mummy! xx said...

Haha lol great question!

Mine is fairly low, probably from the same species as you.

When high, I can not ..

I had a vaginal examination, when I was 5 weeks pregnant and the doctor was not good and so strong.

Everyone is different though! :) Xxx

Post a Comment