Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Comes To Mind When I Say Gay Why Do Many Women Get Mad When Men Talk To Them In The Street,but When It Comes To Men It's The Opposite?

Why do many women get mad when men talk to them in the street,but when it comes to men it's the opposite? - what comes to mind when i say gay

Seriously, if every time I walk down the street to welcome, and I see a girl I know (especially in New York where I lived my whole life) I with great men who did not call us day or time us coldly, as if they were, or were a few $ $ holes, just because they trust people to talk to women?

But it is a girl who had the same to do a man, believe me, the first women the care they need, even if you do not know us.I m not like most people, when I see something new from a woman, I do not want to be rude and say it is as a means guy.I LL "as gently as possible until they girl.Where come, if not learn to talk to woman on the street if theIt is a good guy or not, believe that their husbands, very often he should go gay.

Away.Then said, for example, saw my younger brother visit.He Upstate New York had two girls, who said in the street.He Hello, looked, turned then: "What do I do it in my pajamas, a hat, I'm from outside the city is not so bad. "I can not force all women friendly on the planet to be, but damn it was a conversation from time to time to kill."

I'm 25 and I did not screw any woman who meet.Women these days, I think every man in those days Hollas them.We f * ck they want are men who want to be in our nature to spend time with Women spend, we can not see us any time with gUys all day, either for drinking, smoking, movies, est.It 's amazing sometimes.To me like crawling through the exploration of the stomach is only a little water. (A kiss or hello)

No comments:

Post a Comment