Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flat Wart On Lip I Have Found Small Bumps Outside My Vagina And I Have Had An Abnormal Pap Smear And Positive For Hpv?

I have found small bumps outside my vagina and I have had an abnormal pap smear and positive for hpv? - flat wart on lip

Ok, I had not a spray from time to time I went to the Dominican Republic. The return of abnormal Pap, and they told me I had HPV, genital warts, but was not flat. She recommended I go to the Department of Health. To another Pap test. Two months later, I'll get another smear by the Department of Health. The results of the normal back and said nothing about HPV. Well, now I have two flesh-colored bumps, one on the outer edge of the vagina and the other between the anus and vagina. The itching or bumps that are like a wart on the UR hand. I also found a lump in ceervix few months ago, but he went. What are these recordings? Do you have the HPV virus? I dnt think they are genital warts BC said I had no such limitation. Moreover, Pap smears conducted in June and August 2008.

3 comments:

k¡R$¡€ ♥ said...

sounds like an STD, HPV. def. get a different opinion.

Harbor said...

It probably has to do with HPV.


Answer me please!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Medic Christina said...

1) Go to another doctor!
2) when abnormal Pap appears to have the burden of HPV that cause cervical cancer!
3) If you what it is bumb wart on the hand have, then it is genital wars!
4) and thus OptionD:
You have the burden of HPV, genital warts and cancer of the cervix or if you have 2 different types of HPV that cause genital warts and others cause cancer of the cervix causes

Should be 5) In any case, you get rid of your warts as soon as possible, because the warts can spread!
Genital warts can be by surgery, freezing, laser, are removed with acid or cream, but genital warts can occur at any time, because genital warts occurs when the immune system is weak!

HPV is the virus that causes genital warts. You can be infected with HPV have no symptoms. Others develop genital warts. These warts can remain the same size, grow or disappear by themselves. It depends largely on the immune system of the infected person. A healthy immune system means that your body may be able to remove virusesand show no symptoms.

Even after the warts disappear, the person will remain infected with HPV. This person can transmit the virus, even without symptoms.

Therefore, you must build up your immune system, because your body can get rid of genital warts even if your immune system is strong! Eating healthier foods, more vitamins and more sports! No smoking ( 'Bring beer / EFA, no alcohol, no drugs, no junk food, no fast food garbage, not sugary sweet soda. You are eating a balanced diet, health, containing plenty of vegetables boiled or steamed. PLENTYOFWATER drinks, fruit juices and skim milk. Imbiss stand up to lots of fruits and vegetables. an hour earlier each morning and take a brisk walk of 30 minutes - to do it - the same thing, the evening after dinner. Take care, balanced eat breakfast every day. you get your energy food for the day of their breakfast. Get 8 hours sleep a night. "flip over the level of the mattress to give you a good night's decline. too much coffee and tea)

You need a treatment plant!

Wartrol in this case) is a good (probably better to rid of the genital warts and you feel more confident that used to appear again! It works by stimulating the immune system to fight against the HPV virus that causes warts. Of course, it is best if you use the bike path (5 months - if I remember correctly).

It worked and still works for me!

I do not know if Wartrol pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

Good luck!


Working in women's health and personal experiences

Post a Comment