Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Long Can Hepatitis A Live In The Air How Long Can A Disease Live Outside The Body?

How long can a disease live outside the body? - how long can hepatitis a live in the air

How long illness, such as hepatitis C live outside the body and still be viable? ... Ie in a tissue or something? ... I have heard that some diseases, the air can take and die, while others may actively transferred, even that is outside the host body, I fear that my stepfather hepatitis C time for the blood and tissues in the trash . bleed My dog has the trash and chewing on the fabric so now I worry a little help?

2 comments:

Stephani... said...

HCV is not transmitted to animals and blood in the bloodstream anyway ... Chewing, and then I had an open wound, I am not infected. not bite (that I give the garbage, but only one example.)

Your dog is very good. HCV can be transmitted when an object is exposed to infected blood into the bloodstream of HCV of another person. Four days of dried blood could still happen)

LINDA R said...

Hepatitis C can live outside the body to 4 days. Therefore, you should never divulge to third parties toothbrushes or razors with someone who has hepatitis C, they may be bloody. Hepatitis C is a human virus. Ehrlich said, no idea whether it can infect an animal in any way. Ask your veterinarian.

Post a Comment