Monday, February 22, 2010

Bumps Around Pelvis And Ovaries I Have A Bunch Of Itchy Red Bumps Appearing All Over My Body. What Is It?

I have a bunch of itchy red bumps appearing all over my body. What is it? - bumps around pelvis and ovaries

I am a 20 years old man and began to beat appears approximately 4 days. The first was in my stomach and I knew what was at that time so that I itched and is huge. It seems that could be an insect bite or something. Every day after the first, I received several blows to my body. in the calf, about 3 cheeck appeared in my left rear, 1 left on my thigh, 1 inner right thigh and 3 in the right wrist. Every day I feel itchyness the appearance of another area, but does not sting the next day it will be another shot.
With all the blows to my body, I also have many small red bumps that appeared throughout the pelvic area. When I woke up today there was a recession, began to grow in my sleeve.
I was suffering than I thought, as jock itch, and a few days before the beating, he had a few very small cracks between my legs and abdomen, apparently begun by thinning of the skin caused by it. I do not know whether they are related, because the unevenness of my pond look like bumps on the rest of my body.
I looked around online for one or two days could be seen to be. I recently put the soap I used, so that it could be. But I'm worried because I never Jock Itch "by a doctor for what would have been a little more seriously than I knew. I was also concerned that this may have an STD tested, because they had sex about 2 weeks, but I use a condom. I'm going tomorrow to see a doctorGet it looked at, but thought maybe someone out there can help me, and maybe save me some money lol. Thank you to everyone who answered

No comments:

Post a Comment