Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Make Moonstone Ring Video PLEASE HELP I AM BEGGING YOU!!! 10 Points?

PLEASE HELP I AM BEGGING YOU!!! 10 points? - how to make moonstone ring video

Artfire.com 'm and I want to ask the moonstone ring inspired by the Twilight movie Bella, but I can not find a way to select the size you choose to say, only in the basket and even asked greatness! What the hell? "You can understand please help me, as I said my size and the presence ... that can come with an elastic band, black or silver and I need money, how can I make it clear, so do not end with a rubber band! Your site is so confusing! Google can you see please Moonstone Ring "Bella" and "Visit Artfire, to see what I mean. Please tell me how to choose the size and nature of the band!

No comments:

Post a Comment