Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mommy Does Anal Mommy's Please Give Me Hope I Lost My Whole Mucus Plug And Now I Have More Yellow Mucus Coming Out Help?

Mommy's please give me hope i lost my whole mucus plug and now i have more yellow mucus coming out help? - mommy does anal

Hi Mom, I hope I can for the necessary work in me, "FAST WISE" So the night before the last time you lost the mucus plug with blood and everything we think we know TMI, but you Questions 2-3 weeks before losing parts of it and then BAM, everything went on Saturday night and I still lose, frying yellow phlegm and had back pain, but few know anything serious.I a cap mucilage can regenerate, but will not, lol I know that I was not in the selection of my due date is 21 June, but my gynecologist said it was 14, my neck was ready, but I will not be through the contractions induced by action much worse with the first.

I Thursday and extended details 1centimeter neck was soft and the baby's head was at -2, but since I lost all my plug of mucus and phlegm, m I hope that I can not expand, I 'll call my doctor this morning and let them know about the mucus plug, which lost Saturday and yellow mucus since I lost.

I only ask that it gives me hope and I would like to work?

thanks to all

and just curious if you went into labor after losing your plug?

and more with my "vagina" and the anal region is very difficult and my lil man is not moving much slower, and I have upper back pain, but nothing boring, m guessing for Alarm
I work again with my son, so I do not know what feels "real" work on how it does not work, I have to thank you again .... Mother Lot

8 comments:

DocBC XXVII Mary Magnums TCR3 said...

I have to say simply, the best avatar pregnant belly I've seen in the reactions. Can a face on the avatar as UCIP under me?

Say a pary to San Antonio in search of the lost mucus plug.

Keep on Truckin '!

Amanda said...

hospitalized

In Case U Presume, ICUP said...

Thank you, I broke all over the keyboard.

Mattie said...

The loss of mucous plug means that prepare your body for the birth. It could be days or weeks from now. I had my daughter 3 weeks before and was a healthy 8 lbs. Your baby has slowed down due to lack of space and when it is ready, an exhibition of his cute little car for you. Good luck to work and relax. Stress makes you spend the rest of her pregancy madness.

Summer said...

I hope to work soon ... I have my mucous plug 4 weeks before birth. It was 2 weeks too late. It was my son to be brought, and I feel like would not be triggered again. I will ask my doctor to induce at 39 weeks, because, though I have some big problems and I have inflammation due to thyroid cancer. I do not know what looks like a real job, with the exception of medicine! I hope all is well and good luck.

Proud mommy said...

Heres some good news and both can say we are for this month instead of saying, in the next month, more than 2 months! I think it will not last long. Your progrsssing quickly. I was also the first LED, so I know how you feel. Now I try to save induceing all forms. Walking, sex, pineapple lol .... nothing I can really do. But I wish you good luck and work Lol. If you have something that works, you sign!

♥Mommy to 19 month old Jacob♥ said...

In the past year .... I plug my 1st June or 2nd .. I can not remember but every day 1 June, I felt the contractions at home for 5-10 minutes, but a few .. 2. June were hard and strong () of the work, but 5.8 minutes for 12 hours ... When he finally told me that I saw came in 3-5 minutes. GOOD LUCK! Common baby .. lets get going!

Rachel said...

I went to work the next day I lost my connection.

That is, why he always left before a doctor put his maturity, since the cervix is ready? If your baby is still there, there is a reason.

Post a Comment